Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 1 as blogger

Monday, 26 Apr 10

Finally had mailed out all the YT Br Family Day invites abt 3pm today. Started last Wed finalising the design & printed them last Friday.

Elin walked over to help this morning but lost her way & wet her pants in the heavy rain. She called LHC who came abt 12nn to do the folding whilst I inserted them into the envelopes. Ami called abt 2pm offering to help too but we're finishing then. They were parents' volunteers in YTPS when I was the PSG Chair. Really appreciate that their voluntary services are still available when I needed them. Thanks! Had a late lunch @ Koufu, met another helpful ex-PSG Kym & had a good chat with her.

Walked over to Quintet to get a box of cream from Shira, a new Facebook friend. I knew her abt 2 yrs ago when her eldest girl attended the Inline Skate class that I was organising for my residents. Lately I was reading her blog on her interesting cooking & baking journal. Feeling regretful as my 10-year-old ice-cream maker & bread-making machine are white elephant in the store.

Shira then helped to create this personal blog. Still experiencing with the how-abouts of blogging. Look out for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment