Sunday, August 22, 2010

In loving memory of late Sis-in-law

Sunday 8 Aug 2010

Dear hubby's eldest sister passed away peacefully at 0002hrs after 5 months of treatment from stage 4 pancreas cancer, leaving behind her hubby & 2 boys. Free from all pain now, may she rest in peace.

Dear hubby come from a large family of 14 siblings. I have not met some of them but always remember his eldest sister. She was present when I 1st visit my MIL with dear hubby b4 our wedding &  had presided our custom ceremony at MIL's house. Dear hubby is the 1st official wedded son.

During a CNY when jiejie was a toddler, 1st SIL carried her to visit her in-laws. Jiejie then can easily followed anybody. Whenever on outings when she was young, I held a string on her arm to mine. 

Late SIL was living very near our ex-Bishan East home but whenever I called to visit her then, she always said she would be going out. After many NOs, I stopped calling & thereafter we met only on 2nd day of CNY at my MIL's place. 

Her 2 sons are still single in their thirties now. They were in sec sch then. The elder nephew had a gf staying at their place for a short while & had met the girl going swimming with the younger boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment