Sunday, July 25, 2010

JC Tupperware Meeting

Saturday, 10 July 2010

Thanks to Shira & AL for helping to reduce a bit of my 3-4 cupboardful Tupperware stock on Vesak Day. Went with Shira to Defu Lane to do replacements the following week, end up I bought a cartoon of some special products. 2 wks later when my director emailed me the Limited Release special, unable to resist the temptation again, I ordered another cartoon of Tupperware. Bad eyes - No see no buy! See only buy & buy! Hiax, Have kept accumulating & difficulty in clearing the stock for years...

Joy Connexion called earlier this week to inform on her quarterly Tupperware Meeting in Toa Payoh, I was inactive & haven't been attending these meeting for ages (probably more than 2 years since my last helper left). Checked with dear hubby, his department Family Day's Duck Tour is at 5pm, hence I arranged to meet them in Suntec by 4.30pm.

I left home earlier abt 12.30pm. At the roundabout, a neighbour offered me a lift. He was going to Kallang Bahru & dropped me at my destination Braddel MRT, thanks for saving me a fair bit of time. After alighting, I got a few packs of sweets for my kids, then realised that I had left my wallet at home, luckily I had my NET card.

The lontong JC ordered from Bedok is yummy. Having zero cash, I still owe 80cts for the 2 new brocologs that I took. We started with a sure-win draw for early birds. I like the unique 3-in-1 spoon, fork & knife which is useful for travel but I got the last item, a rock-n-serve round magnet.

Thanks to JC for allowing me to take pictures (more in my facebook) in her Office.
These are our Sales Challenge items for monthly sales from Apr - Jun 10 : Elegant Round for $300-$499.99, Square Flexible  $500-$999.99 & a Micro Steamer Set for $1,000 & above. The 2 red Steam It are special gifts from another director for her team to help her achieve her Jubilee target. Received an Elegant Round for my 2 June oders, I gave it with a brocolog to a Bukom staff when I reached Suntec, hence recommending her to join & buy at special price.

No comments:

Post a Comment