Monday, September 27, 2010

Mutli-grain Bread

Monday 30 August 2010
















Since Auntie Tai is baking her own bread daily at home, we thus arranged to bake a healthy Multi-grain Bread at my place again.

They arrived at 10am. We prepared the dough mixed with multi-grain, then separated into small portions & waited for them to prove. Whilst waiting, I logged into the interesting Taiwan Cooking Video http://www.skybake.com/teaching/ for them to watch as both only understand Chinese. Alas almost 2 hours later, the buns were still not much bigger. My yeast must be dying (I put them in the cupboard & they should be in the fridge). Anyway we decided to bake them but they turned out quite hard especilly after cooling down. I had to steam to soften before eating them the next day.

We then arranged to bake the Taiwanese Spring Onion Bun on Thursday at my place before Auntie Tai goes home on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment