Friday, September 17, 2010

PCF Yew Tee Teachers' Day Celebration

Friday, 27 August 2010

Jiejie loved going K-Box b4 our estate updated the Karaoke system with 5000-song last year. I am not into singing & had never been to one hence I took the opportunity to attend the PCF Yew Tee Teachers' Day Celebration at K-Box in Chua Chu Kang Megacentre.

With the large turnout of teachers & invited guests, the biggest room with a pool table is quite cramp. After GOH's speech, staff awards presentation & buffet dinner, the crowd then spread out to sing in 3 more rooms. The food's okay but only jars of beer available. Finally I had a glass of thirst quenching Ice Lemon Tea that tasted very fragrant & home-made. I left early shortly after as being tone-deaf, singing is definitely not my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment