Sunday, September 12, 2010

Yew Tee 45th National Day Celebration Dinner & Show

The Sep 1-wk sch term break is over & the kids are back to school. Gonna get up early, however I can enjoyed my home-alone hours in the morning to hog the computer & update my blog.

Sunday, 15 August 2010




















The YT 45th National Day Celebration Dinner & Show 2010 originally planned to be held on Sat 14 Aug was postponed to the next day due to the YOG Opening Ceremony.

We had 2 tables for our estate's council & committee members. Most of us met at the roundabt to walk over together. A vendor was selling the red/white umbrella with crescent moon & 5-star, small @ $3. I bought a long one for $5.

After GOH's speech, the show started with little dancers from Yew Tee Pri Sch doing a Racial Harmony Dance, I remembered my kids used to sing the popular song `Chicken rice...' written by Mr Kua for the sch's musical 2 years ago.

We sang `Happy birthday', cut a 10-kg cake & toast to the nation. My estate got a PA Merit Award. A member received his 15-service volunteering service award.

As our Advisor will be retiring next term, CCC had published a book on Mr Yeo's 25-Year Journey From Hong Kah to Yew Tee. A copy was distributed to all attendees.

No comments:

Post a Comment