Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Marvellous Recipe Blogs

Wednesday, 5 May 10

Went with Shira to Star Net Marketing & Giant @ IMM this morning. Bought a cake ring to try the mango mousse cake & pork belly to make roast pork.

Glad that Shira from Quintet had added me as her friend in Facebook last month. I was reading her interesting blog `Shira's Choice Cooking & Baking Journal', then followed her link to a very detailed baking blog `Do What I Like' from FLee, HK. Found another great link `Quick n Easy Treats from Zu's Kitchen' & from there, I was reading more baking & cooking recipes from `Pure Enjoyment' by KWF Singapore.

Also came aross another blog from new Quintet Facebook friend on her `Irene's Favourite Recipes'. I had added as follower to all their very interesting blogs, recommend must read if you like to cook & bake.

Wa.. Envy all the yummy dishes, cakes, cookies & dessert that they had churned out. Try to locate my cold-storage ice-cream maker but storeroom is too full, must do spring cleaning soon.

Updated on Friday, 6 May 10
Found another interesting blog. Edith posted lots of local recipes in `pReCiouS MoMentS'.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment